Wyższa Szkoła Pedagogiki i Administracji im. Mieszka I w Poznaniu
To provide proper organization and especially to properly rate all of the works and to select winners Jury were constituted:
7. The subject of the competition are only portraits. The competition aims to select the 30 best portraits in the world.
8. There is one common section in the competition: (1) Open Color / Monochrome.
9. The maximum dimensions of the photos are 1,400 pixels (in the horizontal plane) and 1,400 pixels (in the vertical plane). Images with dimensions larger than those specified will be automatically rejected by the system. Smaller sizes of photos will be accepted, however it is recommended to adapt to the conditions of the competition. The maximum file size in JPG format is 2 MB. The participant can send a maximum of 8 photos. The photo can not contain any information about the author (eg watermarks).
10. The competition participant is entitled to only one entry.
11. Works which do not meet the above-mentioned statutory conditions will not be eligible for participation in the competition.
12. The competition organizer charges a fee of PLN 30 per application.
13. During registration, the participant will be asked to make a payment to the bank account.
Bank transfer details:
Miejski Klub Sportowy Kangur,
os. Północ 25,
64-300 Nowy Tomyśl
Account number: GBW CPLPP 95 9058 0000 0000 0000 1544 0001
Title: Portret Prawdziwy | [Name Surname] | [Payment code generated by this site]
14. A participant who is considered a qualified participant is:
through the competition website, submitted files corresponding to the above-mentioned conditions
made a payment to the above bank account
15. The list of qualified participants will be placed on the systematically updated website of the "Portret Prawdziwy" Photo Contest.
16. A participant who submits a photo to the Competition:
declares that the photo does not violate the rights or personal rights of third parties, is free from legal defects, and its content is in accordance with applicable law (photos submitted for participation in the competition must not contain illegal content or rules of social coexistence, especially vulgar, obscene, propagating violence, racial or religious hatred)
consents to providing their personal data on the competition website; i.e. your name and the name of the town it comes from
grants the Organizer a free, non-exclusive license to use the photo for promotional purposes to the extent necessary for its publication on websites and in the press
allows the Organizer to exercise rights dependent on the image to the extent necessary for publication on the website and in publications related to the promotion of the competition
17. Calendar of the competition
Acceptance of works - June 17 - September 12, 2018
Judgment of the Jury - September 15-23, 2018
Results - October 2, 2018
The official award ceremony and post-competition exhibition - October 19, 2018
18. The results of the competition and photos accepted for participation in the post-competition exhibition will be published on the website of the "Portret Prawdziwy" Photo Contest.
19. The works of persons awarded and awarded in the competition after receiving the earlier information should be sent to the organizer's address in the original size, in order to display photos for the post-competition exhibition.
20. The winners will be informed by e-mail or telephone about the award and prizes within 48 hours of announcing the results of the competition and placing them on the website of the "Portret Prawdziwy" Photo Contest.
21. The Recipient is obliged to receive an e-mail and confirm the same way that he has received this message and send his personal data in order to prepare the relevant documentation.
22. The winner of the competition receives the prize personally during the gala of the competition on October 2, 2017. In the event that the winner can not personally collect the prize on the day of the official settlement of the competition, within 30 days will be sent to the address indicated.
23. The organizer is obliged to deduct tax for cash prizes.
24. Final provisions:
All complaints related to the Contest must be submitted electronically to the Organizer, to the above e-mail address, with detailed justification, under pain of expiration of any claims of the person in relation to the Competition not later than 14 days from the date of the end of the competition. Complaints related to the Competition shall be settled by the Competition Commission within 14 days from the date of lodging the complaint. The Commission decision determining the complaint is final and can not be appealed.
the organizer reserves that it is not responsible for:
events that prevent the Competition from running correctly, which he could not predict or prevent, in case of random events, including force majeure,
no delivery / handing over to the participant of the prize caused by the participant not providing the address data or by entering it incorrectly,
provided by Poczta Polska and courier services,
by submitting his participation in the competition and taking part in it, the participant submits to the provisions of these Competition regulations and consents to its content,
the provisions of these Competition regulations are the basis for conducting the Competition, and their interpretation and interpretation belongs only to the Competition Commission.
25. All awarded competition entries will be forwarded to Warsaw and auctioned by Jurek Owsiak during the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Final in 2018
26. All personal data collected is for information purposes in order to identify the participant. The E-Mail address is additionally used to communicate with the participant